The litigation department at Tamkin & Hochberg works closely with the Corporate, Real Estate, and Probate, Trusts and Estates departments to ensure that our clients’ interests are protected at every step of the way. Our attorneys have handled cases in state and federal courts throughout the country. Whether a client litigant is a business or an individual, plaintiff or defendant, the litigation department at Tamkin & Hochberg can provide capable and zealous representation of client interests, serving directly as litigation counsel, or overseeing separate litigation counsel on behalf of a client. We also have extensive experience in alternative dispute resolution methods such as arbitration and mediation.
Types of litigation regularly handled by the Tamkin & Hochberg litigation department include:
- Contract disputes and business disputes;
- Shareholder/partner disputes;
- Real estate disputes;
- Construction matters;
- Employment disputes for both employers and employees;
- Trade secrets/confidential information litigation;
- Contested Probate or Trust disputes;
- Consumer Claims under Mass. General Laws Chapter 93A;
- Personal injury matters for both plaintiffs and defendants.