PRACTICES > Corporate & Business Law
Tamkin & Hochberg, LLP offers a wide range of legal and tax counsel to small and medium sized businesses who do not retain the services of employed in-house counsel. Years of corporate experience in business and strategic planning as well as business litigation ensures that the talented lawyers at Tamkin & Hochberg are able to handle the vast majority of the matters that a business may encounter or require legal assistance quickly and professionally. By taking the time to get to know you and your business, and the industries and venues in which you operate, Tamkin & Hochberg anticipates difficulties that you may encounter and provides the advice and counsel that steers you around potential obstacles and allow you to focus in on the conduct of your business. Tamkin & Hochberg provide the legal and business planning advice that is often critical to the success of a business.
Tamkin & Hochberg's practice includes a sizeable transactional component in addition to general business and corporate and business litigation practice. The firm frequently assists in the acquisition and/or disposition of business interests, preparation of inter company, shareholder, operating or partnership agreements, commercial real estate leasing and transactional matters, corporate tax counsel and family business, estate and succession planning matters.
Tamkin & Hochberg's services are invaluable to emerging businesses and start-ups and are designed to build a long standing business relationship and to permit the new or emerging business to grow properly. The firm’s attorneys bring a large body of skills and experience that can help any new business prosper. From advice on the creation of the business and the selection of an appropriate business entity to the negotiation and preparation of partnership or shareholder agreements to venture financing and private placements, Tamkin & Hochberg is able to provide its high level legal services at affordable rates.
Tamkin & Hochberg serves a wide range of businesses and industries including:
- brownfield reclamation and redevelopment
- real estate management and development
- banking institutions
- computer hardware and software design, manufacturing and distribution
- Internet ventures
- trade show promoters and manager
- motion picture and video production and distribution
- motion picture audio and video system design and installation
- executive and personnel placement
- advertising, public relations, branding and marketing
- music and comedy artist and management representation
- restaurants and licensed establishments
- wholesalers and importers
- retail industries
- medical, dental and chiropractic practices and hospitals
- automobile dealers
- cable television and municipal licensing
- not for profit organizations